P2P group has released latest version of the application “Winstep Nexus Ultimate”. Enjoy! Description: Nexus will help you with super fast access to your most frequently used applications, with flexible options allowing it to dock or float anywhere on the screen, providing a myriad of “on demand” possibilities. From it’s generous use of situational sensitive context menus to it’s advanced Drag & Drop support, Nexus is not only easy to use – it’s a joy! Nexus Ultimate is an enhanced version of the free-to-use Nexus dock which is available stand-alone or as a component of Winstep Xtreme (a single easy-to-install package featuring all of Winstep’s popular desktop enhancement products for Windows).
– Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, filtering and icon customization options.
– Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
– Blur-Behind and colorization of dock backgrounds.
– Monitor active connections and bandwidth usage with Net Meter module.
– Get weather forecast for over 39,000 cities world-wide.
– Multiple mouse over effects: zoom, swing, bounce and more!
– Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects for reflections and dock backgrounds.
– Easily change appearence of icons of running programs and shortcuts by drag & dropping PNG, ICO and TIF files directly into the icon.
– Multi-monitor support.
– Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
– Multiple docks and ability to group shortcuts into nested sub-docks.
– Duplicate, delete and disable/enable existing docks.
– Categorize applications into user-defined tabs on the Shelf (Tabbed Dock).
– Increase productivity by displaying the contents of folders, the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel and more as tabs on the Shelf.
– Reduce clutter by hidding Desktop icons and using the Desktop tab on the Shelf instead.
– Display running tasks and system tray on the Shelf.
– One click theme switch with special Themes tab on the Shelf.
– Display modules (docklets) on the Shelf.
– Re-arrange tabs in the Shelf by drag & drop.