The VOX Continental V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. The VOX Continental V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. This classic organ was used on some of the most famous songs by the greatest bands of the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and beyond, the VOX Continental V will give you instant access to these hit making sounds and more.
We started with the classic and rare Vox Continential 300 dual manual organ and captured every nuance of the original down to the key contact timing and background noises. We did not stop there however, we also acquired a rare Jennings J70, which Tom Jennings created after he left Vox, and added a J70 mode to the voice engine. So you don’t just get one rare organ, you get two!
More than the Original
You get our TAE® modeled circuitry of both the upper and lower manuals of the Vox that can be used via multiple MIDI controllers or with a single manual controller. The Bass section adds that rich low end. In addition you get a collection of vintage stomp boxes to process your sound with and then feed the output either directly or through a classic guitar amp with multiple models or even through a Leslie speaker.
An artistic reference
The Vox was used on songs such as The Animals “House of the Rising Sun”, The Doors “ Light my Fire”, Iron Buttterflys “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida”, Tom Petty’s “Don’t do me like that” and by artists such as Madness, Elvis Costello, The Velvet Underground, and many many more.
v2.3.1: New Features:
– KeyLab MK2 Integration
– Clicking on the preset browser “Clear All” button now scrolls back the result list to its top
– Reworked preset leveling and consistency
– Envelope is no more retriggered when receiving note-on event with zero velocity
– No more random stuck notes
– User MIDI configuration is now properly recalled when loaded from an external file
– Fixed an issue where you had to click twice on the empty MIDI configuration to properly select it
– Default MIDI configuration is now properly working
– No more white flash when resizing our instruments inside macOS applications in AU
– Various Komplete Kontrol / Maschine improvement
– No more crash when a “Song Select” message is received
– No more cracks and glitches appearing when modifying effects dry/wet parameters
– User preset saving feature is now working properly
– No more duplicated presets
– Live 10 doesn’t crash anymore when browsing preset from AU version
– Resizing the plugin window don’t open the export bank popup for some users anymore
– No more crash when switching instruments on a track in FL Studio on macOS