Team R2R | 21 Mar 2018 | WiN: 265.2 MB | OSX: 197.7 MB
AU VST VSTi STANDALONE
Universal Piper is a new instrument that aims at faithfully reproducing the sound and the playing sensation of bagpipes of any types. The idea of this new instrument emerged facing the limitations encountered with a real bagpipe while composing, rehearsing or playing on stage, especially with other tempered instruments (guitar, piano).
– 1 Gaïta galicienne.
– 1 Smallpipe.
– 2 Uilleann Pipes.
– 1 Biniou Kozh.
– 2 cornemuses du centre.
– 7 Great Highland Bagpipe.
– Natural tuning of every bagpipe.
– Genuine drones start.
– Chanters and drones recorded note by note.
– Extended two octaves range for every bagpipe.
– 17 ready-to-play Bagpipes.
– Market MIDI chanters preconfigured.
– Play in any key.
– Practice quietly but with a real sound.
– Build your own bagpipe.
– VST and Audio Unit Plugin with automation.
– Advanced MIDI setup.
Demonstration realized with Universal Piper and a MIDI GHB practice.