Syn’x 2 is a Polytimbral Synthetizer inspired for the synthesis part by a legendary Italian Synthesizer from the 80’s, while its multilayer card based architecture is inspired by sophisticated hardware analog monsters like the Oberheim Matrix 12. The Sound : It offers the striking combination of clear and punchy DCOs with cutting multimode modeled analog filters like it’s ancestor, one of the last Vintage Polyphonic Analog Synthetizers, and a piece of Synthesis history, including the famous BBD Chorus !
And because it’s multitimbral, you can use up to 16 oscillators, 8 0df Analog Filters, 32 DADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes addressing any of the 132 possible destinations to build your own patches, when the 300 Factory Library Presets will be not enough.
It’s a Xils-Lab synthesizer, so we added MORE. To name a few :
– Oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Up to 40 per patch)
– New 0DF PWM/Hard Sync Algorithm
– Unique Lfos with cumulative waveforms (Up to 50 per patch)
– Additional D-ADSR envelopes and Modulation Matrixes (Per Layer)
– Unison, 2 arpegiattors, 2 Keyboards zones, Guitar Multitimbral mode
– Plethora of monophonic and polyphonic Play Modes
– PolySequencer (Also acting as a modulation source)
– Easy Sound Creation with our unique Smart Load Technology
– Vintage sounding effects : Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Analog EQ. True Stereo Technology.
– And a dual programming environment which offers you two different edit mode ( Easy and Advanced)