The flexible, intuitive Retrologue 2 emulates the warmth and fatness of classic analog synthesizers. Three virtual analog oscillators and a first-class set of filters produce a wealth of rich, inspring sounds; its adaptable arpeggiator, powerful modulation system and FX rack help make Retrologue 2 the first choice for producers everywhere.
– Classic virtual analog synthesizer optimized for low CPU load.
– Over 700 outstanding presets covering classic analog synth sounds and beyond
– Intuitive interface for fast, creative sound design
– 3 oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices alongside sub and noise oscillators
– Arpeggiator with up to 32 steps and “Export to host” feature
– 24 first-class filter types
– 4 LFOs plus filter, amp and custom envelopes
– 16-stage drag and drop modulation matrix with Note Expression support
– 5 distortion modes including tube, clip, bit reduction and rate reduction
– FX section with delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage ensemble, reverb and 4-band EQ
– 3-band Resonator with 14 different filter configurations and integrated LFO
New features: More power
Now offering three oscillators, Retrologue 2 also provides additional oscillator types and adjustable OSC trigger modes for even more creative power. Give your vintage synth sounds extra nuance and expressiveness with the 12 additional filter types, and select from the added distortion modes to add crunch or bite.
Adding a completely new 32-step arpeggiator, two additional polyphonic LFOs, a third bipolar envelope and six additional slots in the Modulation Matrix, version 2 turns Retrologue into a veritable modulation powerhouse. Its drag and drop interface design, however, ensures that assigning modulation sources and targets takes only seconds.
Retrologue 2 introduces an FX section replete with five new effects, adding an energetic Phaser, a lush new algorithmic reverb, a precision four-band EQ, an innovative three-band resonator and the fascinating textures of Vintage Ensemble. All of these new FX modules can be freely routed on the dedicated FX page for unlimited creative freedom.
Get inspiration from over 400 new Retrologue 2 presets, all painstakingly designed by our expert sound design team. Exploiting the wealth of added sonic possibilities in Retrologue 2, the sounds add arpeggiated patterns, percussive drum sounds, powerful leads, sumptuous pads and rich basses.
Changelog: ● New feature AAX support allows to run Retrologue in Pro Tools. ● New feature High DPI mode can be deactivated on Windows systems for hosts having
issues with high-resolution monitors or mixed multi-monitor setups. ● New feature Polyphonic Key Mode allows to start and end one and the same note
multiple times independently. If activated, ending one of the notes will not
end the others. ● HALLY-6409 Fixed possible crash when changing presets with locked arpeggiator. ● HALLY-5950 Fixed sound differences after changing the ASIO buffersize. ● HALLY-5738 Fixed position of scrollbars in preset selector. ● HALLY-5737 Fixed “MIDI timeout” message issue in Logic Pro X which occured when
swithing presets with write automation active. ● HALLY-7494 Improved envelope parameter adjustment via mousewheel.