Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin. It functions as a VST Plugin.
– 16 voices / 256 patches.
– 3 VCOs each with 11 waves: sine, parsine, triangle, triasine, saw, saw mg, ramp, ramp mg, pulse, white and pink noise.
– Pulse length, phase, FM, sync, key retrigger controls and Ring effect for VCOs.
– 1 VCF with 6 types: LP 36, 24 and 12 db, HP, BP and BR 12 db, with velocity, aftertouch and FM for VCF frequency.
– VCF input hard clip and drive controls.
– VCF output soft distortion control.
– 3 ADSR Envelope Generators with velocity control, 4 slope curves and inverse option for EG2 and 3, plus destination slot for EG3.
– 3 LFOs each with: 7 waves, sync to host tempo, retrigger, s/h and wheel controls, dedicated destination slot and delay control for LFO1 and phase control for LFO2 and 3.
– Matrix Modulation with 5 slots.
– Sequencer unit syncable to host tempo, with 2 modes, 16 steps, notes selectors (4 octaves) and on/off gate buttons, step number selector, key retrigger, out to pitch and to VCF freq, gate to EGs, gate length controls.
– Stereo Delay, each channel is syncable to host tempo and with time, feedback and amount controls.
– 2 band Equalizer.
– Reverb unit with damp, width, size and mix controls.
– Play mode, portamento, midi channel, transpose and pitch bend range selectors.