THE REVIVAL OF A LEGEND: Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
Graphic Studio view of synths
Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
v3.4.0: New features:
– Sliders now hold the mouse position to avoid drag limitations due to screen bounds
– When editing a control, the value is now showed next to it and lower bar shows parameter description
– Tutorials added on the instruments
– Advanced search allowing to quickly access several categories such as instrument, bank, or even preset comments
– It is now possible to play the instruments from a computer keyboard in standalone mode
– Added keyboard shortcuts to resize the plugins window
– New shuffle feature to avoid browsing presets in the same order each time
– Reworked playlists workflow, presets are now copied in playlists to avoid unwanted preset modifications
– Added “new preset” entry in instruments menu to start a sound from scratch
– Reworked audio / MIDI settings window, including standalone BPM parameter
– Drop of 32 bits support
– Changing the name of a user preset doesn’t create a copy anymore
– No more crashes when selecting ASIO DirectX Full Duplex Driver in standalone on Windows
– No more crashes in Juce based hosts when resizing the plugins window
– Reduced Fiber Local Storage consumption on Windows