ENTER THE MATRIX | The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix 12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE™ modeling techonology. we are able to recapture and bring you this beast of a synthesizer. Often coveted, rarely found for sale, and known as one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12 was the crowning pinnacle of Oberheim products. Used by the likes of Joe Zawinul, Michael Brecker, Keith Emerson, Vince Clarke, Tangerine Dream, Nitzer Ebb, and many more, it is now available to you too.
We recreated the tonal aspects of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms but more importantly we modeled the 15 filter modes! The Matrix 12’s complex sound was defined by its multiple filter modes and by the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations. With nearly endless possibilities of modulation routings you can create sounds with very organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
– Playlists now visible after recalling a project
– No more crash when browsing presets
– No more crashes when naming preset
– Favorite presets now properly sorted when shuffle is enabled
– Links to FAQ now available
– Playlists are now visible after uninstalling/reinstalling an instrument