Team V.R/P2P | 03.09.2019| WiN: 860 MB | MAC FiXED: 833 MB
(Win64; AAX*, AU, VSTi)
…::: Factory Library: 58 MB :::…
The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits. Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
Massive X 1.0.1 Update
– ADDED Preset, wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menu pinning to keep menu open, double click to select and close menu, pinned state is default
– ADDED Module bypass in header for oscillators, noise generators, filters, insert effects, stereo effects
– ADDED Hover over wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menus exposes up, down arrows to cycle through content
– UPDATED Master volume fader supports horizontal or vertical mouse control
– FIXED Crashes and plugin-blacklisting caused by Windows account name containing non-English characters
– FIXED Audio clicks related to Advanced Voice Stealing
– FIXED Intermittent crashes which could occur while resizing interface
– FIXED Routing section muted nodes display color
– Preset name is not recalled when reloading project in DAW.
– FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: close and open interface.
– Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view, text input does not work correctly.
– Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result in incorrectly rendered audio: save your project before freezing the track.
– Graphics issues with older graphics cards such as Intel HD3000, not able to render GUI in OpenGL