Superior Custom and Vintage is packed with features designed with real drummers in mind. Check out the smoothest cymbal and hi-hat action on earth and you will agree it’s the tool of choice for both programmers and players! Superior Custom and Vintage is THE drum tool to create classic drumtracks. Follow the lead of the professional producers of the world. Make it your choice to work with the best drum simulator ever created – Superior Custom and Vintage.
Recorded at 2Khz studio in London, Superior Custom and Vintage is the follow-up to the groundbreaking release dfh-SUPERIOR.
Powered by the dedicated Superior Drummer software-engine, Custom and Vintage comes with a superb selection of Vintage and Custom drumkits, snares and cymbals played by world renowned British drummer Chris Whitten, produced and engineered by Grammy-awarded producer Peter Henderson.
Not only is this the greatest tool for programming great drums if you can’t find a great drummer but it is also, dare we say, the greatest software tool and sound library combination ever created for working with electronic drumkits.
– Can be used as a separate product or compliment to dfh SUPERIOR
– Some of the finest vintage and custom built drums available.
– Recorded through an EMI TGI desk at 2Khz Studios, London
– Total mixing control, change bleeding levels, separate bleeding from direct signals and much more
– Each instrument has its own designated output with the natural bleed from all other instruments, just as in a real studio situation
– Every hit randomized for a non linear performance
– Play with sticks, brushes, felt mallets or rods
– Featuring Chris Whitten on drums (Paul McCartney, Dire Straits, Edie Brickell)
– Featuring Grammy-winning producer and engineer Peter Henderson (PaulMcCartney, Supertramp, Rush)
– Noble & Cooley, Camco, Ludwig, Slingerland, Craviotto drums, vintage Zildjian and Paiste cymbals and much more…