BFD3 is the third generation of flagship software acoustic drum studio: new levels of realism and ground-breaking features in an intuitive redesigned engine. With stunning new kits with mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3’s audio engine delivers uncompromising detail. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
– 7 new kits recorded in 2 locations
– Dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
– More detail in less disk space
– Tom resonance / cymbal swell modelling
– Streamlined new browser and workflow
– Faster, more efficient audio engine
– Extendable interface for larger screens
– New effects including algorithmic reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
– Wide range of mix-ready presets
– Fully editable, improved groove engine
– Rudiments tool for creating grooves
– Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
– VST, AU and AAX plugin formats & standalone version
BFD3’s all-new library is recorded in two fantastic rooms by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich, giving you a diverse palette of drum tones out of the box. The sounds include a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit-building. BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.