With its sound palette varying from heavy drum n’ bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool which still takes its place at the heart of today’s music. With a unique combination of semi-modular architecture and fixed preset routing, it gave it the place of being one of the most versatile synths of the 1970’s. The Arp 2600 was an iconic sound and Arturia has been faithful in recreating this amazing synthesizer. From the sound of the 3 oscillators to the original ‘grey face’ filter to the vast modulation routing abilities. You get all this and more.
ARP2600 V 126.96.36.1991 14-Nov-2016 BugFixes
– Sequencer Sync now works properly
– No more audio peaks when switching presets
– No more crash when loading some presets in Mainstage 3
– Added phase inversion switch on VCO Saw outputs
– Aftertouch now works when using legato
– Polyphonic aftertouch now works properly