Ample Bass P II aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
– 2851 Samples, Size: 3.60 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
– DFD(Direct from disk)
– Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic
– Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
– Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 14 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly
– New technology: Auto Buzz system
– Groovy Single-Note bass line
– Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
– Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to bass rules.
– CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
– Poly Legato
– Slide Smoother
– Combined Keyswitches – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
– Open String First Function
– Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
– Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
What’s new: New features:
– Add Multi-Measure feature in Riffer.
– Add Clear measure, Copy Measure, Clear All features in Riffer right-click menu.
– Change Riffer UI.
– Update Riffer dice scales in Ample Metal Ray5.
– Fix missing Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
– Some buttons lose text label when inserting value 0.
– Sometimes note can’t stop playing when played on fretboard.
– Note with high velocity breaks in Solo Mode.
– Poblems importing MIDI to Riffer.
– Logic gets stuck when dragg-and-dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into host.
– Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
– Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
– Note cannot stop playing when moved holding shift.
– Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
– Riffer cannot load preset when Preference window is closed.