Team R2R/PlatenseSoul | 07 Aug 2016 | WiN: 85.3 MB | MAC: 40.5 MB
WiN32/64 – AU/VST/AAX(MODiFiED)
MEET YOUR MASTER: Must-have dynamics effect. Enhance attack, control mix presence, fix problem recordings — the secret spice in your mix.
INSTANT DYNAMIC CONTROL
– Bring sounds from the back of the mix to the front
– Enhance attack on drums and percussion
– Fix muddy recordings, or reduce reverb
THE MAGIC WAND OF DYNAMICS PROCESSORS
Based on a studio favorite, TRANSIENT MASTER is a must-have dynamics effect — uniquely powerful, deceptively simple and extremely useful. It’s the go-to tool for positioning drums and percussion, letting you mix from front to back and dial-in just the right amount of space.
TRANSIENT MASTER is also a mix-fix for problematic recordings and with only three knobs — Attack, Sustain and Gain — it’s quick and easy to use. Shape your sound, and make TRANSIENT MASTER the secret spice in your mix.
TRANSIENT MASTER runs as a stand-alone plug-in within your host software.
– Added Touch Screen Mode
– Fixed jumpy controls on 2nd screen and scaled HiDPI displays
– Fixed crash when undoing instantiation in Maschine 2
– Fixed crash in Wavelab on prelisten batch processing (requires current Wavelab update)
– Fixed preset name error handling
– Fixed A/B switch behavior in multiple instances
– Fixed preset change indication after reload of project
– Fixed parameter reset when controlled w/ AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed AAX parameter mapping on AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed potential crash when selecting plug-in on Command|8 control surface