Transient Designer, with its unique and compelling Differential Envelope Technology for shaping the dynamic response of a sound. Two simple audio controls allow effortless reshaping of the attack and sustain characteristics…
• UA modeled, authorized and endorsed AU/VST/RTAS plug-in version of Transient Designer’s unique Differential Envelope Technology
• Increase or decrease the transients of percussive sources for greater impact, or a softened response
• Sustain of sources can be transparently shortened or increased for greater musicality
• Reduces or increases room sound or preexisting reverb on virtually any source
• Highly useful as a gate substitute, a transparent tool for minimizing mic bleed
• Versatile mix tool endorsed by world’s finest professional engineers
* Mac Platform: Intel
* A compatible AU or VST host program.
* Mac OS 10.4.11 or later as required by your host.