Steinberg/Spectral Design’s VoiceMachine – Real-time vocal pitch transformer units. VoiceMachine consists of two new real-time voice effect tools for VST. The VM Generator allows you to work with your voice in the same way that you would use an instrument. This way a layout for a backing choir can be created in minutes, reducing recording time to a minimum. The VD Generator creates up to 4 additional voices by simply triggering them via MIDI Note On/Off events in real-time. Your vocal arrangements can be easily played alongside your lead vocal. Just use your keyboard or draw in your MIDI note events in your favorite VST sequencer program. The VM Processor lets you either change the melody or simply correct the intonation by changing the pitch of a voice while maintaining its natural character.
* Real-time natural pitch shifting (no ‘singing rodent’ effect)
* Independent control of pitch change and voice character
* Up to 4 additional voices out of a monophonic voice track (VM Generator)
* Triggered via MIDI Note On/Off
* LFO with different waveforms and delay for vibrato simulation
* All parameters can be addressed via definable MIDI controllers
* Smoothing intonation problems in vocal recordings (VM Processor)