A perfect compliment to PrettyScope. Generates fractal spirals that makes all kinds of bassy, throaty, vocal sound as well as insane bubbly, grinding, and alien sfx.
– Features Jerobeam Fenderson’s very own algorithm which generates a fractal spiral.
– Infinitely rotatable by modulating the “RotY” and “RotX” parameters.
– Infinitely zoomable by modulating the “Morph” parameter
– Use the “Z Amount” parameter to engage chaotic feedback, great for sound design and fx.
– All parameters automatable.
– Creates some mean vocal basses.
– 6 assignable LFOs
– 5 Velocity-sensitive ADSRs (hard-wired for now)
– 7 assignable midi sources: pitch, mod, pressure, velocity, keytrack
– Selectable oversampling from 1x to 8x
– Soft-clipper at the output will saturate the signal as you increase the output gain.