A stereo plate reverb plug-in capable of a rich variety of effects, with intuitive controls and efficient use of CPU and system resources. The RVB500 plug-in algorithmically emulates a mechanical plate reverb, still regarded as a mainstay of many recording studios, for a diverse range of effects including drum enhancement or vocal ambience – while complementing more complex or resource intensive convolution models. Economical with system resources, the RVB500 is ideal for classic reverb effects while still leaving sufficient power available for the most complex audio workstation projects. Intuitive controls including a sub-sample resolution pre-delay, variable time and damping, coupled with virtual reverb plate transducer amplifiers for enhanced harmonic drive at high levels and a Wet-only switch, for use on a dedicated reverb buss, enable a wide variety of processing options.
System Requirements – Windows PCs:
– 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later and a VST compatible host application.
– 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later (64Bit) and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements – Mac:
– Requires Mac OS X v.10.8 – v.10.12
– An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements – Linux:
– An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
– A Linux VST2 compatible host.