PsymmetrixDelay is a tempo synced delay, featuring LFO controllable pan & pre/post feedback filter stages, with buffer locking for extreme stutter effects.
– 1/128 to 1/8 note tempo synced delay
– 1 to 4 times delay time multiplier with triplet and dotted options
– Up to 200% feedback level, with optional brickwall limiter
– Feedback buffer lock for outlandish stutter effects
– Multimode resonant filter switchable pre or post feedback with LFO
– Mono feedback loop with adjustable pan position and LFO
– Mix amount control for use as in insert or send effect