Effortlessly creates a huge range of dubsteppy growls and vocal basses while teaching the Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem. Like any good college professor, Nyquist Generator will scream at you.
• Utilizes Jerobeam Fenderson’s Nyquist-Shannon algorithm as seen in his oscilloscope tutorials.
• Deceptively simple control scheme creates a huge range of dubsteppy growls, vocal basses, and hard-sync-style screams.
• Use tone smoothing to dynamically separate pitch and timbre changes, allowing for easy “talking” style modulation.
• Extend the sound possibilities with feedback modulation to create fractal and highly aggressive patches.
• 38 factory presets including: rhythmic screams, growling basses, and “talky” fx.
• 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
• 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
• 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various “Random” modes.
• Fully assignable MIDI sources.
• Fully automatable with host automation.
• Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
• Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
• Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
• Selectable stereo/mono modes.