REVERB CLASSICS deliver the lush, dynamic sound of two of the most coveted reverb units in history – powerful additions to any production toolbox.
The REVERB CLASSICS faithfully recreate two renowned hall reverbs that have shaped the sound of music since the 1980s. Brought to life by Softube, the RC 24 and RC 48 have a lush, harmonic character that gives every mix stunning dimension. The interface is ultra-intuitive to use, and a first-of-its kind visual display allows you to see the shape of the reverb for instant adjustments with gorgeous visual feedback. Whether adding depth and texture, or taking sounds out into space for sound design, the REVERB CLASSICS add their famous sonic signature to any production.
Both effects run as stand-alone plugins in any DAW, and integrate perfectly with MASCHINE.
RC 24 – CHARACTER STUDIO HALL
The three reverb algorithms in theRC 24 deliver larger-than-life halls with stunning accuracy – right down to its 12-bit converters. The RC 24 shapes the texture of tracks to perfection while still preserving their original harmonics – a lush reverb capable of extremely long tails and impressive sound design.
RC 48 – ROYAL STUDIO HALL
TheRC 48 is inspired by the undisputed king of hall reverbs. A rich, elaborate, and refined sound that adds a golden touch to acoustic instruments and vocals. Two algorithms provide truly flexible, studio-grade reverb with a harmonic, musical sound made famous on countless game, TV, and film soundtracks and gold and platinum hit records.
– Added Touch Screen Mode
– Added Pro Tools automation shortcut
– Fixed jumpy controls on 2nd screen and scaled HiDPI displays
– Fixed crash when undoing instantiation in Maschine 2
– Fixed crash in Wavelab on prelisten batch processing (requires current Wavelab update)
– Fixed preset name error handling
– Fixed A/B switch behavior in multiple instances
– Fixed potential crash in Logic Pro X when exchanging plug-ins
– Fixed preset change indication after reload of project
– Fixed parameter reset when controlled w/ AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed AAX parameter mapping on AVID and SSL controllers
– Fixed potential crash when selecting plug-in on Command|8 control surface