Getting tired of using the same old pedal distortion plugins? Want some more room to experiment? It’s time to get to know Indent 2. With just a few adjustments, you can use this handy distortion toolkit to dial in just the right sound in seconds. But don’t be fooled by its simplicity; inside this small package is a highly versatile wave-shaping tool with no less than ten unique clipping algorithms. It’s like having a whole library of distortion plugins in one package. While Indent 2 will be right at home on your guitar tracks, it is much more than an overdrive pedal. You can drop it on just about any track or group to add a dash of subtle flavor, or to overwhelm your senses with a blast of delectable harmonics. Packed with such a range of different clipping styles, it can be your go-to plugin for finishing touches, experimental effects, and more.
With Indent 2, the twist of a few knobs can create new and exciting sounds that keep your productions sounding fresh and contemporary. This is one small package that’s overflowing with tone.
– Great for familiar guitar pedal-style effects and unusual sounds that surprise and provoke
– Simple controls and intuitive visual interface help you saturate or mutilate tracks quickly and easily
– Choose two of ten clipping algorithms — Hard Clip, Soft Clip, Wavefold, Overfold, Harsh Fold, Distortion, Tube, Tape, Gloubi, and Cubic —independently for Indent’s input and output stages
– Unfiltered Audio’s flagship modulation system provides eight freely assignable and fully automatable modulators (sine LFO, sawtooth/triangle LFO, square-wave LFO, input follower, sample-and-hold noise, macro control, step sequencer, and ROLI Lightpad), with drag-and-drop virtual patching to every control knob
– Analog-style multi-mode filter with continuously variable resonance control
– Mix control provides parallel processing
– Display shows processed signal at the sample level, guiding your control tweaks
– AGC (Automatic Gain Compensation) button2x and 4x oversampling
– OpenGL toggle switch in the Option menu
– Ability to minimize modulators by clicking on their icons
– Ability to reset LFOs via a trigger input and control phase
– Expanded choice of interface scaling options
– Randomize Preset feature