Expurgate is the most advanced noise-detecting, circuit modelled, MIDI sample accurate, zero-latency, ultra-fast, lookahead, linear-phase sub-band gate. If that’s too much to consider, set the threshold and Expurgate your noise!
– State of the art gating and expansion.
– Noise detector for automatic gating.
– Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
– Circuit models of classic gates.
– Configurable from zero-latency, ultra-low CPU to oversampled ultra-high resolution.
– Ultra-low attack times when the safety is disabled.
– External sidechain for triggered gating.
– Global Bypass for all instances in a session.
– Sample-accurate MIDI triggering as gate or ducker.
– Three-band sidechain EQ, and massively configurable Split EQ.
– Separated mode, allowing fine mixing control.
– Per-channel or ganged control.
– M/S and L/R processing
– Large, intuitive time-plot.
– Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit
– Linear Phase crossover (Split) EQ
– Zero-latency minimum phase mode, with Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
– Variable lookahead to avoid losing transients.
– Oversampling mode to eliminate intermodulation distortions.
– Full mixer section.
– Ducking and upwards compression.
– Threshold, Ratio, Soft-knee, Gain-Reduction Depth and Hysteresis.
– Variable Stereo linkage.
– Complete set of Listen options for monitoring, including signal difference (output-input).
– Automatic detection of noise in signals.
– Simple three-control interface.
– Advanced section for precision control.
– Spectrum analyser for tuning sidechain EQ.
– Time-plot to highlight signal detection.
– Freely-resizable UI.
– Mac Retina support.
– 8 A/B banks.
– Intelligent Undo/Redo.
– Ergonomic channel linkage system.
– Autolisten for configuring filters.
1.02 -> 1.03
– Fix for recall of A/B settings
– OpenGL improvements
– Reduce graphics overheads
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Improve VST3 automation
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Support VST3 GR metering in Studio One
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Fix memory leak with preset loading
– Fix rare crash bug with MIDI control