EQuick is a streamlined, ultramodern EQ built to help you make your mixes magnificent. Fast, intuitive and unbelievably flexible, we’ve packed it with digital functionality.
– EQuick is a streamlined, ultramodern EQ built to help you make your mixes magnificent.
– Fast, intuitive and unbelievably flexible, we’ve packed it with digital functionality.
– Unbelievably low CPU usage for high instance counts.
– Generates super-high-quality prototypes. Clear undistorted top.
– Linear phase mode for mastering and special channels
– 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range
– Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch
– Each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image
– Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct
– Five different UI sizes.
– M/S processing per-band with listen.
– Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, RTAS 32bit.
– Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
– Shelves which let you move the resonance above or below the curve.
– Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
– Beautiful, clutter-free modern interface.
– Big, clear, antialiased graph
– Hi-res Spectrum analyser
– Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
– Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response
– Large, configurable spectrum-analyser with readout
– Control linking to move sets of bands together.
– Configurable VU, with variable ballistics
– 8 banks of A/B
– Full preset management system
– Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies
1.12 -> 1.13
– Improve reset to default values
– Fix mousewheel bug controlling stereo width
– Fix memory leak with presets
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Improve VST3 automation
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Support AAX EQ Curve display
– Updated pagetables for Avid S6