EQuality has been designed to be the perfect EQ to let your mixdowns shine. Something for every track of your session. For it to sound at least as good as any high-end console or rack gear, and
with all the features and functionality that digital brings. This is the best mix EQ ever built, but don’t take our word for it – test the claim
– Very low CPU usage for every track of your mix
– Generates super-high-quality prototypes. Clear undistorted top.
– Digital+ mode; turns awesome into perfect.
– Linear/Analogue/Minimum phase modes for master and special channels
– 6 bands, 2 shelf/bells, 4 bell/notches, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range
– 2 fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36db/oct Q 0.1->20
– Three different UI modes to taste – full, graph and knobs.
– M/S processing modes
– Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
– Shelves which let you move the resonance above or below the curve.
– Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
– Extra hi-pass, so you can remove rumble on every channel without spending a band on it.
– M/S processing mode, allows you to process Mid, Side or the Stereo image.
– Adjustable gain-q interaction for ‘musical’ usage.
– Big, clear, antialiased graph
– Hi-res Spectrum analyser
– Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
– Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response
– Large, configurable spectrum-analyser with readout
– Control linking for all EQ parameters
– Configurable VU, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics
– 8 banks of A/B
– Full preset management system
– Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies
– Flat button on UI for rapid reset
– Clip LED
EQuality 1.30 -> 1.31:
– Improve VST3 automation
– Improve text editing on 64bit mac
– Improve mousewheel handling on windows
– Improve keyboard handling
– Improve automation resolution in Logic X
– Improvements for AAX DSP
– Support AAX EQ Curve display
– Extensive updates to EQuality pagetables