Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications. The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its ultimate transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible “pumping” effects. Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization. Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark.
– Transparent signal limiting action
– 10 predefined limiter modes
– Limiter mode editor
– Optional release stage
– Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
– RMS, true peak clipping statistics
– EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
– DC offset removal filter
– Waveform graph view
– Stereo and multi-channel processing
– Internal channel routing
– Channel grouping
– Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
– 64-bit floating point processing
– Preset manager
– Undo/redo history
– A/B comparisons
– Contextual hint messages
– All sample rates support
– 24 ms compensated processing latency
– Retina and HighDPI support
May 26, 2019: Voxengo Elephant version 4.7 is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes in version 4.7:
– Implemented EBU-R128 “LUFS” and “LU” metering modes.
– Implemented “True Peak” peak level and clippings detection.