Team R2R | 03 Jun 2019 | WiN: 7.5 MB | OSX: 24.0 MB
EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music production applications. EBusLim implements a single EL-4-based limiter mode originally designed in Elephant mastering limiter plug-in. This mode is suitable for bus, drum bus, master bus and track processing. The design idea behind EBusLim is to produce an extremely easy-to-use yet effective limiter. Since EBusLim only features a single processing mode the processing latency was reduced down to 0.5 milliseconds permitting the use of this limiter as master bus overload protector for both stereo and multi-channel real-time applications.
– Elephant-plug-in-quality limiter mode
– Extreme ease of use
– Stereo and multi-channel processing
– Preset manager
– 64-bit floating point processing
– All sample rates support
– 0.5 ms compensated processing latency
– Retina and HighDPI support
Changes in version 1.2:
– Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
– Added preset manager and bypass button.
– Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
– 15% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).