EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plug-in for professional music production applications. EBusLim implements a single EL-4-based limiter mode originally designed in Elephant mastering limiter plug-in. This mode is suitable for bus, drum bus, master bus and track processing. The design idea behind EBusLim is to produce an extremely easy-to-use yet effective limiter. Since EBusLim only features a single processing mode the processing latency was reduced down to 0.5 milliseconds permitting the use of this limiter as master bus overload protector for both stereo and multi-channel applications.
Bus peak limiter
Drum bus compressor
Mastering peak limiter
Stereo, 5.1 surround mastering limiter
– Fixed incorrect multi-channel functioning.
– Added the threshold-output gain linking.
– Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
– Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
– Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
– Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.