E27 is a multistage equalizer plug-in (VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX) modeled after the analog equalizer E27 produced by Avedis Audio Electronics. E27 offers three-band equalization with nine selectable frequencies in a standard 500x package. This equalizer offers +/-16dB of boost/cut at musicially selected frequency ranges, and offers gentle saturation. Low and high filters can work in bell or shelf mode with a single click. E27 is suitable for both mixing and mastering. E27 offers additional preamp stage for global level control. This EQ plug-in catches nonlinear behavior of analog devices.
Changelog: 7 April 2016
1. In some VST3 hosts (e.x. Wavelab 8) plugin processing was sometimes unavaible. Fixed.
2. Incorrect preset file extensions. Fixed.
3. Wrong sampleRate issue. Fixed.
4. Automation in LINK mode did not work always properly(one channel was automated). Fixed.
5. Automation in Logic and other AU hosts was incorrect. Fixed.
6. Inverted VST3 bypass function. Fixed.
7. Minor bug fixed.
1. Manual update.
2. Algorithms optimized.
3. Output level correction when powered off (+-0.1dB).
1. VST3 version of plugin does not support StudioOne preset saving
2. VST3 GUI stretching (PC) in some DAWs.