DeeLay Plus is an advanced delay plugin that can be used to create space, moving sounds and also weird effects. The core of the plugin are two separate delay units (called for convenience left and right) that can be routed to the left or the right channel independently, also the feedback of each unit can be cross-fed to the other one. The standard delay controls like feedback and delay time are provided and can be linked together for quicker use, you can also sync the delay time to the host tempo. DeeLay Plus gives you instant visual feedback thanks to the top waveform display that shows the input and output levels, those levels are also shown in the handy small peak meters next to the input and output knob so that you always have a meter close to your eyes when it matters.
– Two separate delay elements with feedback.
– Max. 5s delay time.
– Tempo sync with host DAW.
– Routable feedback to each one of the two delays.
– Endless loop mode.
– Routable output to left or right for each delay line.
– Delay time and feedback link.
– Input and output graphic display.
– Adjustable hi pass and low pass filter on delay output.
– Adjustable feedback distortion.
– Analog to digital converter emulation.
– Two separate LFO.
– Four wave shape for each LFO (sine, saw, triangle and square).
– Each LFO can modulate both time and feedback for each delay.
– Dry / Wet knob.
– Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
– 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
– Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.