Over the last several years, a range of high processing powered digital guitar effects and mobile guitar apps have changed the way millions of guitarists play and record. The question is how we can create new tools to maximize the sound quality with today’s technology. The result is BIAS FX. It’s designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality, it comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp profiles integration and dual signal chain.
BIAS FX is equipped with the most advanced DSP sound engine with a beautifully designed interface, it’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp Designer.
We then go beyond and create a cross-platform, amp-and-effects processor. Now for the first time, you can achieve high quality sound in the studio for recording and on iPad for live performance and practice.
Changes in BIAS FX Desktop 22.214.171.12493
– Added an on/off option in “News” to disable the in-app public announcement Bug Fixes & Improvements
– Fixed “Crash when sending MIDI data to Bias FX plugin in Pro Tools”
– Fixed “Cab menu won’t go away if you click the “cab” tab first”
– Fixed “Crash when there is no internet connection”
– Improved the performance when the internet connection is slow