Team R2R | Dec 22 2018 | WiN: 14.6 MB | OSX: 33.2 MB
AU, AAX, VST, VST3, x86, x64
Get carried away.
Baervaag is a fairly simple FM synthesizer with one carrier and one modulator. The oscillator waveforms can be modified seamlessly between sine wave to pure square wave with PWM (pulse width modulation)
– FM Feedback, Filter, ADSR Attack and Volume can be modulated by velocity
– Oscillators can be shaped between sine, square and PWM
– One ADSR for each oscillator.
– Controllable wobble factor that adds analogue unpredictability.
– 50+ handcrafted presets created by professional musicians