AMM is a 32to2 channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel. AMM can be used to mix quickly a discussion round, a dialog with several speakers or even an audio conference with up to 16 microphones to a stereo signal. AMM supports multiple channel configurations, from mono up to 16 stereo channels, depending on the DAW capabilities.
AMM mixes automatically 16 stereo channels into one stereo out channel, depending on the mixing modes and channel strength. AMM controls the envelope of the channel strength with the parameter Attack, Hold and Release.
– 16 internal stereo channels
– internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode
– speech pre filter
– switchable pre-delay
– envelope controlled channel strength
– noise gate
– mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio
– moderator mode
– extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan
– input/output metering
– write channel strength as automation data to DAW
– click-free 64-bit internal processing
– Large and easy to use GUI