SignalScope Pro 3 builds on SignalScope’s tradition of award-winning design and precision measurement capabilities by building on advanced technology developed for Faber Acoustical’s flagship product, Electroacoustics Toolbox. SignalScope Pro is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It brings powerful tools to the Macintosh platform for multi-channel, audio-band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustical, and electroacoustic signals and systems. It enables precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electroacoustic systems. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple channels of 8, 16, 24, or 32-bit data with sample rates as high as the hardware will support.
SignalScope Pro Features
• Hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics for fast real-time plotting
• Quartz-based graphics for high-resolution still images and prints
• Advanced control over input and output devices
• Whole device and individual channel sensitivity (level) calibration
• Support for units, including Volts, Amps, pascals, and Engineering Units
• Saving complete configurations and data in project files
• Exporting data to ascii text or MAT-files for easy import into other applications
• AppleScript support for measurement automation and remote control
New in this version:
The user preference to automatically start a device, when startinq a fool that relies on that device, will now be honored by AppleScript commands.
Capture, export, and qrab AppleScript commands have been fixed.