Introducing Peavey ReValver® 4: Redesigned from the ground up, ReValver 4 — the latest version of Peavey’s award-winning ReValver modeling software — contains revolutionary amp modeling capabilities that capture the true characteristics of real tube amplifiers. Running Stand Alone or as an AAX/VST or AU plug-in on Mac or PC, ReValver is renowned for its industry-leading amp modeling accuracy which is achieved by modeling an amplifier down to the component level. Now Peavey has updated and improved the modeling engine in ReValver 4, taking amp modeling to a whole new level of realistic tone-shaping possibilities. ReValver 4 also incorporates a GUI and UX redesign and the ability to run on a Windows® tablet, plus other high-level features including GIG mode, ACT™ (Audio Cloning Technology) and RIR 2 cabinet modeling.
What’s new in Peavey ReValver 4:
– Over $250 of modules!
– Redesigned ReValver 4 engine
– Improved tone, GUI / UI
– More in depth tweaking of modules
– Dual signal chains for multiple rigs
– All equivalent amp/stomp/effects/RIR Cab modules from III.V (listed below)
– **NEW** RIR 2 Cabinet Module plus 21 included cabs and all mics (over 650 combinations)
– **NEW** World Wide Verb, “Again” Delay, Käften Noise Gate, Square Phase, Digital/Analog Flanger Modules
– **NEW** Input and Output Modules including ACT™ (Audio Cloning Technology), Noise Gate, Tuner, Compressor, Parametric EQs, Multiple Chains Blending/Panning, VU Meter with Input Normalisation
– Additional ACT™ Content (S-Caster and LP Standard Bundles)
– Pedal Board for Stomp Boxes
– GIG Mode for seamless rig switching via MIDI
– AAX Plug in support (along with VST/AU and Stand Alone Operation)
– Access to the Amp Store for an ever growing selection of new modules, cabinets and ACT Content