Team R2R | May 28 2017 | WiN: 23.5 MB | OSX: 14.6 MB
STANDALONE x86 x64
Smooth waveform browsing and editing: fast and responsive waveform zooming and editing with your mouse, trackpad (multi-touch gestures) or keyboard.
– Vocal removal: straightforward and effective removal or extraction for center vocal sound.
– Time stretch: change the duration of a sound while its pitch unchanged. (Real time preview supported)
– Pitch shift: change the pitch of a sound while its duration unchanged. (Real time preview supported)
– Batch (Multi-core supported): Apply customized jobs to all files. Such as processors, normalize, export, etc.
– Multiband compressing: split a sound into 4 frequency bands (low, low-mid, high-mid and high) and apply compressing process respectively.
ReSample to v1.1.5. The update introduces Noise Generation and Limiter processor, together with other bug fixes. New features:
•New function: Noise Generation for white and pink noise;
•New Processor: Limiter processor, for normal limiter usage.
•User Experience: Windows installer for ReSample does not need VCRedist installation any more.
•General: Fixed a memory leak issue after an insertion;
•Processor: Reverb processor is added a low cut filter, and other parameter related bug fixes;
•Processor: Minor fixes on some processor presets loading.
•Processor: Fixed errors on opening some processors after Batch processing is introduced;
•General: Fixed some playhead and looping related bugs;
•General: File name checking bug fixed for files with same names but different cases.