Studio One intuitive browser and drag-and-drop paradigm let you work faster and more creatively, so making music is more fun. Tasks that take multiple steps in most DAWs can be done in one or two quick, easy steps. Professional users and respected reviewers agree: Studio One’s 64-bit audio engine delivers superior sound. Studio One is a completely modern environment for music creation, sharing, and collaboration. It’s Internet-savvy and provides a complete solution, from riff to release. When you buy Studio One, you not only get a deep, state-of-the art, yet easy to learn DAW; you also get a wealth of plug-ins, loops, instruments, and other content. Studio One is available in four versions: Free, Artist, Producer, and Professional.
The Studio One 2.6.2 update includes the following features and fixes: New features:
– Support for Studio One Add-ons
– The last ten autosaves are now automatically archived into the versions list
– Optimized ARA data-saving to speed up autosave
– “Remove unused files” command in the Pool now removes associated Melodyne data
– The Activation window can accept email address instead of user name
Changes that correct previous problems:
– Melodyne plays sound only inside of an audio part range
– MIDI tempo import rounding error eliminated
– Tempo info only writes as a Wave file on mixdown when this format is selected in Options
– “Send to Sample One” slice order no longer inverted when sending from audio track
– [Windows] Studio One window now always on top
– [Mac OS X] Audio-device selection no longer lost after system reboot
– [Mac OS X] Plug-in GUI stays on top of detached mixer
– [Mac OS X] First drag from the browser now working
– [Fat Channel plug-in] Improved visibility of parameter values
– Do not install this repack over the official version!
– Remove old version before installing new!
– You need to have administrator rights to install on Windows 7/8.