JoyToKey (or Joy2Key) enables PC game controllers to emulate a mouse and the keyboard input, so that windows applications and web games can be controlled with your favorite joysticks! Whenever joystick buttons and sticks are pressed, JoyToKey converts them into keyboard strokes and/or mouse movements so that the targeted application will work as if you are using a real keyboard and a mouse!
– Support two modes for highlighting pressed buttons on the JoyToKey main window
– Only highlight on the corresponding joystick tab (default)
– Highlight on all tabs regardless of the joystick number (useful for configuring virtual joysticks)
– Increased the maximum number of joysticks from 16 to 32
– Bug fix for the preferred joystick number assignment
– Enhanced the support for XBox360 controller. For example,
– The silver guide button can be assigned as button 13
– Left/Right trigger can be assigned as analog input button 11, 12
– Added support for XInput devices besides DirectInput devices
– Enhanced auto-repeat definition to support more flexible definition.
– (for example, 1.2 times per second, or repeat every 2.5 second)
– Added an ability to show an image file when an active profile is changed.
– Image file can be registered in Options tab for each profile.
– A few minor bug fixes