“ChordMaestro is much more than a chord collection library; it’s like having your own personal musical master chord wizard buddy by your side. Instead of fumbling around for the right chord, ChordMaestro provides a fast, easy, and fun way to identify the perfect harmony for musical compositions. It’s a handy little tool that I plan to launch many, many times. Each chord features a fret-board representation, a real finger position image, staff notes, and sound. It can also transpose. This is an essential app for beginners and music students and an excellent resource for advanced musicians. What makes this app even more unique is the fact that it features several instruments, not just piano and guitar.
7 apps for the price of 3 !
– Using this great chord collection, you will be able to play the chords of 7 popular music instruments (piano, guitar, bass guitar, ukulele etc.), no prior experience required!
– The app contains all the necessary chords to play all your favorite songs!
– All music instruments in the app are interconnected, and this gives you the unique ability to transfer the chords from one instrument to another!
– Take advantage of clear, easy-to-use interface with retina support and learn the basic and advanced chord charts.
• see the chords in note representation, in key representation, in standard string representation, in TAB-representation and as colored photos,
• listen to the chords you selected with the original sound of the instrument of you choice,
• drag and drop pictures with chords to your documents,
• create, save and load the chords of your favorite songs,
• avoid the Mickey Mouse voice and transpose the chords to the key perfect for you voice range.
What’s New in Version 1.3:
1. Now, you do not need to always click the Play button to hear the sounds of the favorite chords. You can simply click on your favorite chords.
2. Button “Sound On/Off” to manage the option described in the (1.)
3. 64bit intel architecture,
4. Full screen support.
5. GUI look and feel improvements,
6. Reduced app size. It gives you 10 MB more space on your Mac for other apps, music, etc.