ChordPulse is an easy-to-use virtual band that is great for practising, improvisation, inspiration and just having lots of fun with music. You can use it as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. Play and sing along with ChordPulse, experiment with musical ideas, styles, and chords in no time.
Enjoy your practice
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun. Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing. ChordPulse motivates anybody to practice more.
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords, tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and chord progressions. Use ChordPulse as a configurable background.
Relax & have fun
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
The fastest way from chords to music.
– chord types added: 5, 6sus, 7b5, 7b9, 7#9, 7alt, 7sus, mM7, 9, m9, M9, 9sus, 9b5, 9#5, 69, m69, m11, 13, m13, M13
– new chord selectors: standard (17 chord types) and extended (36 chord types)
– chord voicing options: rootless voicing, open harmony
– chord notation options, chord qualities are now in subscript
– new style selector with categories, sorting options, tempo and time signature information
– 11 new music styles in “Jazz+Blues” category, one new style in “Synth” category
– improved Swing and Jazz Ballad styles
– some jazz/blues preset chord progressions added/renamed
– new sample sessions: Blues, Jazz Loop, Minor Blues, Rock Base, Vintage Jazz; in folder “Samples/More”: Even Jazz, Minor Blues 2, Unwind
– music styles renamed: Slow 9/8 -> Slow Rock 9/8, Tsamikos 3/4 -> Tsamikos, Easy Swing -> Tale Swing, Soft Swing -> Swing – Pad, Soft Swing 3/4 -> Swing – Pad 3/4
– additional minor improvements, changes, and fixes