The tone-wheel and combo organs of the 60s and 70s have long since established themselves as modern classics that no producer’s sound palette should be without. VINTAGE ORGANS brings the classic organ sounds of the past to your productions and performances today. Five legendary vintage organs have been meticulously sampled, preserving their authentic character and charm in perfect, expressive detail. Part of the KOMPLETE instruments and effects family, VINTAGE ORGANS includes the sounds of the Hammond® B-3, C-3 and M-3 models, the Vox Continental™ II and the Farfisa® Compact, recorded in highest quality from the original instruments exclusively by Native Instruments. The Organ and Amp pages provide full control over sound through drawbars, percussion, chorus/vibrato, overdrive, rotary effect, envelopes, EQ and reverb.
* Authentic reproduction of the sound of 5 legendary organs
* Full control over all organ elements like drawbars, percussion and vibrato controls etc.
* All manuals (upper, lower and pedal) included, where available on the originals
* All manuals can be played on one keyboard via keysplit or with multiple keyboards by using different MIDI channels
* Preset selector for 12 drawbar presets (inverse key functionality found on the B-3)
* Dedicated amp page with drive, EQ and cabinet controls (8 cabinet emulations)
* Convolution Reverb with true plate and spring Reverb IR samples
* Native support for drawbar controllers like the Doepfer D3C
* Chromatically sampled (sample size: 1,8 GB)
* 100 presets included spanning 5 instruments
* Best of both worlds: Sound is based on recordings of the original models. Effects like the Rotator, the Cabinets and Reverb are real time emulated on top of it, providing great sound and flexibility