Welcome to Plucked Grand Piano – a library dedicated to deep sampling of plucked and hammer struck grand piano strings. The Plucked Grand Piano was created by public demand from our users, since its never been properly deep sampled before. We took a world class piano (same as Emotional Piano) through a humiliating process by recording every string with a custom pick, but with more emphasis on round robin (4 pr. string), since the playing style has a percussive quality to it. The instrument is best described as a hybrid crossbreed between a harp, clavinet, guitar/lute and the unforgettable sound of the harpsichord. In addition we added a bonus hammer-struck articulation, using a custom miniature hammer. The sound has some resemblance to a hammered dulcimer. The fancy naming and branding of the piano is irrelevant to us. We want the samples and music to speak for itself and we hope it speaks to you too.
– Deep Sampled Plucked Grand Piano
– Powerful custom performance control interface:
* Attack, offset, release control
* Dynamics / velocity control
* Sustain Pedal SFX, with volume control
* Dampening control, with pedal flip button for instant “harp” mode
* Convolution reverb control (includes +45 great custom convolutions)
* Multiple download servers to ensure smooth download
* Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav format
* Format(s): Kontakt
* Note: Native Instruments Full Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player compatibility
* Note: Please go here for specific installation instructions
* Note: Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher. Runs stand-alone or as plug-in via VST, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 & 8).
# Special Note:
Special note to Kontakt Player users: After installing and registering Plucked Grand Piano, if you’d like to explore the entire world of Tonehammer, you can take advantage of Native Instruments’ great cross-grade deals and get the full version of Kontakt, which will allow you to load, play and customize any one of our 50+ unlocked standard-format Kontakt instruments.