A beautifully recorded character piano with the warm thump of strings deadened by a well-sponged thumb. Sponge Piano is what happens when you multi-sample a conventional piano in an unconventional way. The aim here is to create a new piano timbre. Something which carries the weight, emotional oomph and playability of a traditional piano. But with something a little different going on.
What’s inside? – Two Kontakt .nki instrument (1 Kontakt 5 + 1 Kontakt 6)
– 1,200 24bit binaural samples recorded with Jecklin Disc technique
– Lovely Cramer upright piano with every note over 7 octaves sampled with up to 20 velocity layers
– 447 MB download ( NCW compressed from 1.6GB sample pool)
– Multimode humanised ARP/sequencer
– Cunning pseudo round robin system
– Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
– Voice stack mode for up to eight notes at once
– Note attack speed control
– Note sustain control (note length) pre-mapped to Modwheel (changeable by right-clicking)
– Transient, Tape, Delay and Cabinet modelling effects.
– Three-band EQ
– A hint of room reverb
– All controls will show up in DAW automation
– Fully NKS compatible