SoundBunny is a light and handy software program that handles tons of audio files and enables you to organize, play, convert, merge and split them easily and quickly.
– Help you organize sound files via an explorer-like interface.
– ID3 Tag editing for MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF.
– Highlight media file formats with colors.
– Sort by File name, Title, Artist, Length, Type, Media Properties, Size and Date Modified.
– Seek audio playback to position in milliseconds accurately.
– Support for VBR (XING, VBRI).
– Support for 24bit/32bit High Definition Audio, and 4/6-channel audio.
– Supported media formats: APE, FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3, WAV (pcm, Creative/ MS/ IMA adpcm, aLaw, muLaw), RAW (pcm, lpcm, alaw, mulaw, gsm), AAC, M4A, M4R, eAAC+, AAC+, AU, AIFF, AMR, AWB, VOC, RA, AC3, TTA, MPC, CDA (CD), MP1, MP2, G721, G726, VYF; MOV, 3GP, VOB (DVD), MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MPG, DAT (VCD), FLV, AVI.
– Convert or Export to audio formats: MP3, WAV (PCM, IMA ADPCM, ALAW, ULAW), Raw PCM, AU, AIFF, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, MP2, AMR, AWB(AMR-WB), AAC, M4A, M4R, AC3.
– Change sampling rates, bits per sample, stereo/ mono channels, bitrate.
– Merge audio files into a single file.
– Split one audio file plus cue sheet into seperate tracks or files.
– Support for UTF-8 filenames.