Continuing the MASTER SOLO WOODWINDS, we are proud to present the Solo Oboe – an often used (and for good reason), key beautiful colour from within the orchestra.
– Over 12,000+ WAV files/samples in this instrument alone!
– Multiple legato modes at varying dynamics
– Staccatos and shorter Staccatissimos to craft realistic short note passages
– Intuitive trills function allowing easy playing of any trills/tremolos up to a perfect 5th in width! (seven chromatic notes – C to G for example)
– Ability to control level of mechanical noises of the oboe, which also follows your performance
– Flutter tonguing, Triple tonguing and much more…
Full list of articulations:
– Legato with recorded vibrato
– Legato without vibrato
– Polyphonic/Chord playing with vibrato
– Polyphonic/Chord playing without vibrato
– Flutter Tongue
– Triple Tongue
– Key Noises (able to play in isolation if needed as well)