Solo Flute is the first instrument from the Woodwinds series. Renowned flutist who has developed a lovely sound over the year. She plays a rare and precious pink-gold flute, with an amazing timbre which can fit both orchestral and solo music We’ve sampled a handful of top woodwind players at the Teatro delle Voci in Treviso. We present here the gorgeous sound of Stefania Maratti, an experienced flutist who plays her lovely pink-gold flute with lots of heart. Her instrument has lots of character, and it fits beautifully both in solo work and in orchestral contexts.
The Solo Flute features three full octaves, 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations, 3 true legato articulations, 4 Round Robins for short articulations like Staccato. There’s a wide selections of effects like Flutter, Air Noises, Tongue Rams, Singed articulations. We provide you the ability to create yourunique sound by mixing the 3 microphones positions (Close, Mid and Far). The script features our new Articulations Editor which allows to precisely control each of the articulations included and create your own ones. The sampling was made with top quality gear: Schoeps microphones, Neve and Millennia Media preamps.
– 5.45 GB ncw compressed sample pool (10 GB original sample size)
– 3 mic positions
– 3 octaves note range
– Vibrato, Non-Vibrato, Crescendo, Decrescendo, Accented
– Three types of True Legato: Tongued, Immediate and Expressive.
– 2 optional legato modes for quick runs
– Staccato and Staccato Tight with 4 RRs
– Min and Maj Trills
– Long FX: Flutter, Muted Flutter, Singed, Airsound, FX Menu
– Short FX: Note Breaks, Overblown Staccato, Tongue Ram
– DCE Engine for dynamic blending
– 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations
– Articulation Editor
– Pitch-Wheel controlled sub articulations remappable to any CC
– Improved humanized tuning
– Automatic legato speed based on the analysis of your performance
– 17 Impulse Reverbs
– Animated GUI with many configurable parameters
– Ready-to-play presets