Ostinato Brass, a perpetual cinematic orchestral brass instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player. Ostinato Brass is a phrase library for complex brass chords.
Ostinato Strings was met with great acclaim both for the sound and the flexibility of the chord system, so we couldn’t resist following it up with a brass section using the Ostinato engine and with the same intuitive features. We returned to the great recording space we employed for other orchestral libraries and gathered a selection of some of the greatest (and most precise) brass players to perform for us.
Ostinato Brass Features:
– 10,000 samples (16-bit version with 3.9 GB sample pool, 24-bit version with 7.3 GB sample pool).
– 1 recorded orchestral section: Brass 14 players (8 french horns, 4 bass trombones, 1 cimbasso, 1 tuba).
– 4 recorded microphone positions: Close, Decca tree, Wide, Balcony (Far), and a proprietary stereo ‘Tutti’ mix for the ‘lite’ instrument.
– Individual section controls include: Mod Wheel on/off, Pattern Select, Volume, Pan.
– Global controls include: Rhythmic Shift double / half / ITM, Harmonic Shift, Voicing select, Force Inversion, Bass Invert on/off.
– Custom designed interface with real time score display.
– Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol patches.
– Time Machine Pro capability.
– Custom chord recognition and Harmonic Shift capabilities.
– Intelligent Purging system.
– Native Instruments Kontakt Player Library license.
– Royalty and copyright free content license.
– All files in 44.1 kHz, 24-bit and 16-bit NCW format.
– Programmed for Kontakt 5.7.1 and up and Komplete Kontrol.