Olympus Elements is a powerful choral instrument for Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol and S-Series Keyboards that puts the core functionality and raw sonic power of our massive 63-voice Olympus Symphonic Choir into a compact and easy-to-use interface, with rich features, dynamic playability and brilliant acoustics. This Powered-By-Kontakt library is designed for everyone, whether you’re just beginning your musical career or are a seasoned professional. If you want a glorious sounding, efficient and user-friendly choir without sophisticated lyrical phrasing or solo content, this is the virtual instrument you’ve been waiting for. Olympus Elements contains the wide close stage blend microphone position for all 8 core vowel articulations: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo. The choir is completely configurable, with independent control over male and female divisi sections.
You’ll find sustains, staccatos and marcatos, with pp-ff dynamic layering and intelligent round robin. This choir packs a massive forte punch and velvety smooth piano dynamics, giving you complete expressive control and creative freedom. We also bring you our newly upgraded true ah & oo legato sustains, with up to 6-part polyphonic harmony and fluid interval shaping. The library also features a wide variety of classic choral effects, swells, sweeps, shouts, whispers and more. Each preset comes with an array of fine performance controls, EQ, 50 custom convolution environmental and fx reverbs to choose from. And of course, we’ve included our signature hand-crafted choral atmospheres, pads and evolving soundscapes to open up more creative possibilities.
CONTENTS: – Full Men’s and Women’s divisi sections, with freely adjustable note ranges
– All 8 major vowel sustains w/releases — Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo — available in both soft pp and forceful ff dynamics
– All 8 major vowel staccatos and marcatos: Ah, Ee, Eh, Ei, Ih, Mm, Oh and Oo with shaping and time-stretching options
– Advanced, configurable simulated legato for all vowel sustains
– True Divisi Legato for core Ah and Oo vowels, with fluid real-time pp-ff dynamic and vowel morphing
– All legato features adjustable interval speed, range, polyphony and intensity
– Large selection of vowel-based Choral FX from whispers to drones and clusters, with tuning, shaping and time-stretching options
– Vowelmaster preset gives quick access to both sustaining and staccato articulations for all vowels
– Phrasemaster preset allows up to 16 user-sequenced patterns with 16 steps each – supports live sustain/staccato and men/women/ensemble switching for each step!
– Offset, Attack & Release controls let you shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases
– Swell and Blend controls allow real-time dynamic performance shaping and morphing
– Release time and volume controls, to shape release accents and natural room decay
– Independent Pan controls for each divisi section
– Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes
– Over 50 custom reverb impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bunkers, Garages, Special FX and more
– Ensemble and Divisi Preset types with independent controls for each section, with dual layer blending, crossfading and vowel morphing
– 12 Bonus Atmospheric and Custom FX instrument presets