The Native Flute collection is designed for use in Kontakt systems, and encompasses more than 30 patches. See below for complete patch listing. In our continuing efforts to offer audio specimens to the public with an emphasis on affordability and usability. There is a large volume of existing literature and research surrounding genetic sampling of typical flute performance including legato and staccato playing styles. For this reason, our researchers focused their energy on carefully collecting the wilder side of these audio specimens and worked to develop a number of core effects patches as our starting point in research. These effects include fluttering crescendos, boomerangs, overblown accents, short phrases, fading out repetitions, and more.
The sounds were captured at a sampling rate of 96kHz to allow for the highest detail and flexibility when modifying the natural code into the mutation performances. This high sampling rate also allows for higher quality pitch adjustments when a user wants to incorporate the effect samples into their own compositions and research by stretching the tuning to an appropriate key.
Full Patch List: Main raw sounds and effects-
– All FluteFX Key-switched.
– All FluteFX Single notes.
– Overblow Repetitions.
– Neutral Phrases.
– Pleasant Phrases.
– Wild Phrases.
– Repetition Swells.
– Trilling Swells.
– Flute sus (useful for finishing out FX phrases).
– Flute sus w/ release samples.
– Flute sus w/ programmed vibrato (mod-wheel).
– BitZipper (lo-fi digital effects).
– Crystaline (warm, glassy pad).
– Electro Shaman Drums (processed electronic percussion).
– Florgan Nimble (Carousel-like, light pipe organ).
– Florgan Sus (Organ-like with a slow attack).
– Grooverfluter (Distorted funkiness).
– Heaven Pad (beautiful choir-like pad).
– Ineffable 1 (ambiguously tonal texture).
– Ineffable 1 sus (looping version of Ineffable