“Modularium” is the first instrument in our series. It’s a 4 layer instrument with different ways to modulate the waveforms using synchronized effects and modulations from Kontakt sampler.
Each one of the layers can do different things: The first one is a real modulations monster called “Generator” which is using 8 different waveforms to create a fat sound. The second layer is an instrument called “Vocalirum” – it creates vocal like pads. The third one is named “Paddle”, which can do amazing pads. “Noicesetter” is a noise generator with nice extras to tweak. You’ll get 80 factory presets upfront, which you can tweak, bend and explore. And if you like surprises, take a sound-trip and hit the random button to create countless unheard sounds. To create nice ambient sounds and pads in with a very nice and easy to use Kontakt GUI
The 4 layered modules / instruments:
You can enter the other instruments from the main menu by clicking on the icon or you can switch them on/off, use the EQ to give your sound the salt in the soup. The main menu has the ability to randomize “every parameter” in Modularium which is pure fun, it creates interesting new sounds on a mouse click.
– added 20 presets (now 100)
– changed tuning from cent into semitones
– fixed volume envelopes in some patches
– changed speed/depth knob in the Noicesetter
– fixed a bug in the random function script
– fixed the resonance reset button knob
– changed reset settings from all ADSR knobs
– Generator layer are off when Volume is “0” (saves CPU)
– several fixes and updates in manual